Thursday, February 12, 2015

Acceptance.

I once realized that this is a strong word.

But sometimes, when trouble came, this word means nothing. The concept is very hard to be adsorbed by your brain. And heart.
You don't know what to do, you don't know what to say, you feel that nothing is going right in your life. Not a single thing. You just.. Lost.

Then you will start to think about all bad scenarios in your head. The insecurity and fearness controls your brain. And eat it up.

That's what happened to me over the past few months.

One person once told me 'I'm not a religious person, but I believe everything happens for a GOOD reason'
Another person told me 'you think that God will give you problem one at a time? So you can breath after the first one is done then He will give you another one? No, it doesn't work that way. It will come in a batallion. All in one particular time'
But one of my mentor told me something that I might forget to do when all of these are happening 'don't forget to breath :)'

That's when I started to think differently. That's when I started to adsorb what acceptance really means (again). Then I started to let go the anger and hatred that I have.
And to be honest, it feels really really good. It's like you release a heavy weight off from your shoulder.

It will not getting better instantly. I know. But at least now I can understand all the 'whys' and not re-questioning what have happened. And most importantly, I can accept the fact that everything will not always going like the way I wanted it and I can accept the fact that everything happens for a reason. I just hope that this time around, it will be a good reason.

And now I'm so happy to feel that Acceptance is a strong word. Again :)

No comments: