Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

I never celebrate thanksgiving before. And I don't think I will. But I'll use the moment to actually say thanks. Thank you. I'm so thankful.

For the pray and question that has been answered
For my family
For the patience that Hanny and Galuh gave me :)
For the laugh that I still have
For the work that keeps my brain exercised 
For the warmest genuine love that I received from my colleague
For the most sweet hearted boss
For the presence of all of my best friend
For the dream that I still hold on to
For the strength that I still have
For the upcoming little friend named Zordon
For the opportunity that still came. Again an again
For You who never leaves me 
For You who always there and hear all my swompy story
For You who never judge me
For You who will always be my turning back point

I have losing myself in the past year. And I really really really want to have it back.

Thank you. And I hope I will never forget how lucky and grateful I am as a human being.

Happy holiday season everyone. Hope you all feel as blessed as I am!

No comments: