Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Remaining Question

There's still a lot of whys. A lot of answer that I haven't got.

Me, as a human being, believe in the quality of heart. I believe in karma. I believe, that the energy that you put out there will be bring back to you by the universe.

All of us are seeking for something, searching for an answer, searching for a way. And I believe, with all of my heart, that human will not always have the answer.
Like one person told me: curiosity is everything.

Maybe I still not know all the answers, but what I know now that I need to move one step at a time to bring myself closer to the answer.
And for you who are in the same position like I am, I believe you will. And I believe you can. And I am willing to help and hold your hands. We'll get through this together.


No comments: