Saturday, August 23, 2014

The spacey space that you need

I used to never understand whenever people says: I need sometime alone.

I always thought, why do people need to be alone? For me, if I can, I want to be surrounded by people that I love everytime. Every single time. Whether it's a good time or bad time.

Then something happened, and to be honest, all I want to do is to be alone. Not talking to anyone and not seeing anyone. I just want to be in a place that no one knows me. I want to be strangers. So I don't have to answer any question that's come. I don't have an obligation to served them with words. I just needed my space.

Yes, I need my space right now. A super spacey space. I need to not hear anything or say anything. I just want to think and cry as much as I want. Scream as loud as I want. I need to be away. From everything. For sometime.

The funny thing is, I start to understand myself completely. What I have to do to heal myself. And right now, aside from the spacey space, I just want to run as far as possible.

No comments: