Sunday, March 16, 2014

So.. This is how it feels.

For the first time in my life, I can suppress my ego for something that I'm not even sure where it will lead to.
And for the first time in my life, I'm not afraid to dream about what the future will be for us.

After sometime feeling like my heart is numb for anything - except for work, after horrible things that happened, after horrible feelings that appear in the middle of it, and after the ups and downs in life for quite sometime, I've finally found home.

Knowing that I (really) want to grow together with someone, be better for people around me, learn  new things, and explore the world more, are enough reason for me to say that I fall in love with the right person.

So.. Yeah. Turns out, this is how it feels. To be in love again.

And it feels so good.

No comments: