Monday, December 31, 2012

You only live once.


“When you’re enjoying your life to the fullest, that’s the most important thing. And I know you’re doing it right now. So don’t worry.”
“I want to fall in love again, just like the last time. Full of sparks and yes, I was so in love.”
“Don’t over think about everything, just let the universe help you.”
“Following your ego for one second will not kill you.”
“You can find/get money with many ways, but you can’t buy time. So, have fun.”
“Get done on things that you can do, and start working on something that you can’t do.”
“You need to relaxed yourself, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have”

Those statements are really represent my condition right now.
I dream big, I laugh a lot, I do what I want to do, I travel a lot, and yes, I fall in love.

You know, I don’t know why, I might not have a boyfriend right now and I only use my money to pay the bills, but I’m extremely happy. I feel so grateful.
Because I can feel love again, I can go wherever I want to go, I start to work out, I can have drink until I’m drunk with whoever I want to.

Doesn’t mean I don’t want to be in a relationship again, but I think I can wait :)

So yeah, I will start to say goodbye to 2012 now and it memories.
And.. Finally, I can proudly say this: I have a good life. And I’m still hungry for whatever will come next!

PS: Have a great year people! And please, have fun!

No comments: